Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Speaking of "flattering parasites"....

Speaking of "flattering parasites"....

Hey it worked for Blase Cupich. It got him the prestigious position of archbishop of Chicago.

LINK

So foul-mouthed Mark Shea figures... maybe this will work for me as well... hey, I can slither on my stomach as good as any of those priests in the gay mafia... better!

So off goes potty-mouth Mark to the Jesuit magazine America to grant an interview like a good little papal sycophant....

Maybe slithery Shea thinks if he grovels enough he can take over Father Lombardi's position as bergoglio's spokesman.... or at least maybe Cardinal Dolan will make some room for him on his float in the Irish Gay Pride parade... formerly known as the St. Patrick's Day parade.

=====

From "Blogging Pope Francis: An Interview with Mark Shea"

LINK

What is your impression of Pope Francis?

I love the man. It’s almost inarticulate, but I have nothing but love for the guy. I think he’s the absolute real deal and I feel tremendous hope for the church. As I said before, I’ve loved every pope we’ve had, but I particularly have a soft spot for this man just as a human being apart from whatever he does as pope. I think the world of him. There are some people you just recognize as genuine people and I always respond really strongly to them. There’s no artifice about him and I really like that.

=====

This background information from the same article explains a lot...

"Raised as an agnostic pagan, [Shea the shill] became a non-denominational Protestant Evangelical in 1979 before converting to Catholicism in 1987."

Why, are Catholics listening to a spiteful "convert" to the post-Vatican II Church instead of following the sound advice of faithful Catholic priests? (I know... they are few and far between, but they are out there if you look for them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment