Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

With my sincerest apologies to our brother Christians in Iraq

With my sincerest apologies to our brother Christians in Iraq

I know that it is absolutely NO consolation at all for the Christians in Iraq....

.... but their disastrous situation has finally shed the light of TRUTH on the bumbling, foolish incompetence of bergoglio's papacy.

I say "foolish" not in the sense that bergoglio is an idiot.... it is hard for me to believe that the Cardinals would select from among themselves an idiot to sit on the Chair of Peter.

I say "foolish" in the sense of a total lack of wisdom -- a perfect vacuum in this case.

bergoglio chooses to ignore the wisdom of the Church, the wisdom of previous popes that had to battle the modernist errors.... even the wisdom of Jesus Christ himself.

The man is a fool!

It is time that the world recognized this and begins to treat him accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment