Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Is Bergoglio running for Miss Universe?

[27] Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, do I give unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [28] You have heard that I said to you: I go away, and I come unto you. If you loved me, you would indeed be glad, because I go to the Father: for the Father is greater than I. [29] And now I have told you before it comes to pass: that when it shall come to pass, you may believe. [30] I will not now speak many things with you. For the prince of this world cometh, and in me he hath not any thing.

 -- Gospel According to Saint John 14:27-30

 + + +

Is Bergoglio running for Miss Universe?

That's the question.

 + + +

And now for the Bergoglio joke of the day...

What do Bergoglio and Miss Universe have in common?

They both want "world peace".

 + + +

Seriously? Can't the Vicar of Christ come up with something more profound to say than a beauty pageant candidate? Does he think he is Miss Catholic Church running in the Miss Religions of the World contest?

If he must talk about peace, why not speak of the Peace of Christ which is NOT the peace of this world?

It is as if when satan tempted Christ and offered him the world -- He had failed this test.

Well there is a "sort-of-christ" that says yes to the devil. He is the anointed one of satan -- the anti-christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment